The prevailing trend among home investors today is toward residing in gated communities. Every location in the country has several of these elite developmental projects for the buyers to choose from. Given below are the top five reasons why your children will love living in a gated community:
1. Sense of Community – Gated communities are usually populated with people from the same economic strata of society. Living on the same premises with like-minded people fosters a strong sense of community among residents. This is an especially positive experience for children, building up strong interpersonal ties and lifelong bonds.
2. Gardens and Parks – These elegant enclaves usually have an abundance of well-landscaped parks and gardens and also open, green areas. There are several eco-friendly initiatives in place, providing your children with healthy and ecologically sound surroundings to grow up in.
3. Amenities – Gated communities have several amenities designed for socialization among the residents. Children, in particular, have numerous amenities that are specifically designed for them, such as parks and play areas. There are also facilities for indoor games and outdoor sports, perfect activities for children. The cycling and jogging tracks on the premises also encourage outdoor activity.
4. Low Traffic Density – There is monitored inflow of traffic into gated communities and curbs on speed limits. This means children can move around the premises without any fear of oncoming traffic. These communities are beautifully-designed havens of peace and calm, far removed from the bustle of the city.
5. Security – Gated communities are extremely secure premises for children to live and thrive in. These enclosed societies have several high-tech security features in place, such as CCTV monitoring. There is a security force on the job round the clock and all year through. Close monitoring of personnel into and out of the community also ensures extreme safety.
Prestige Group prelaunch apartment is Prestige Serenity Shores.